Monday, August 30, 2010

Magnolia Me!

Who knew local Palm Beacher, Jordann Weingartner, was such a celeb!  Searching through People.com this morning and came across our little Jordann and her fabulous Magnolia Collection.  A HUGE fan of the Kardashians, and of course Jordann, it was a perfect marriage...Kourtney sporting her "Mason" Magnolia!!!  I couldn't of asked for a better surprise over my morning coffee.

I never leave home without a piece of Magnolia.  My favorite piece has to be my large open Magnolia on an 18" chain.  Jordann, being one of my most amazing friends, arrived at my wedding (ready and rearing to give birth) with a Magnolia charm monogrammed with my new initials, BKG.  I immediately added my monogram charm to my favorite large magnolia and, tada...my go to piece!  But, I do have to say I am seen sporting my Magnolia 18K gold posts on a regular basis as well.

So, my thought of the day....Go out and get yourself a Magnolia!!!  Whether it be hoops, posts or a necklace, you will be the bell of the ball!

To order please log onto www.jordannjewlery.com or call the girls at C.Orrico (my FAVORITE place to shop in Palm Beach) at 561.659.7820.

Peace!
BGK

1 comment:

  1. All I can say... I need one, oh, maybe two.

    ReplyDelete