Monday, August 16, 2010

Spare tire...deflate it!

before...August 2010
Are you feeling like every other Palm Beacher come August?  All of a sudden you have eatin' your way through Maine or Nantucket...lobster rolls, corn on the cob slobbered with butter and red wine galore!!!  It felt great going down but not so hot as you are now sporting the not so perfect accessory, the spare tire?!  Don't fret, the answer is here!  Jump on the Weight Watchers train.  Thousands swear by this fool proof plan, so I tried it.

I ventured up to Weight Watchers on US1 in North Palm Beach.  Feeling very at home with twenty other overweight Americans, I jumped on the scale and weighed in.  After an hour of inspirational stories and quick tips from the Weight Watchers meeting leader, I was confident I could take on the WW challenge.

Several days later and I feel great!  I have completed my first goal, losing 5% of my total weight.  I will keep you posted on my progress!

Peace
BGK

1 comment:

  1. Aren't the taco's at the Taco Truck the best you ever had?

    ReplyDelete